How to Create an Email Signature for your AOL Account?
AOL is one of the largely used and efficient email service providers. Over the years it has been successfully serving a large number of users through its amazing features. One of the remarkable features is you can add signatures to the emails you send. It is a great thing to add your signature at the end of your email as it will build your brand or promote your business or even to provide your contact details. If you want information about how you can add a signature to your AOL emails, ask the technicians about the same by calling at AOL support number.
Adding a signature to your AOL account
- First, you need to login to your AOL account using the username and the password.
- Next, select the option of the mail and choose ‘Set mail signatures’ from the menu provided on the screen.
- Click on the option ‘Create’ and then you have to provide the signature you want to create using the name which will make it unique. In this way, you can create more than one signatures without getting confused.
- Now, type the desired signature text in the given field.
- You can also add styling to your text and add images using the formatting toolbar.
- After following all the above steps, click OK and you are done.
Things to remember:
- Make sure the signature is not more than five lines of text.
- Use the pipe symbol in order to separate the elements of an address.
- If the signature is used for business purpose, make sure to add the company’s full address and contact information.
- You can also include a Facebook URL if required.
For any issues or difficulty faced during the process, don’t forget to call at the AOL phone number. The tech professionals will help you in setting up the signature for your AOL account.
Our Recent Blog – AOL customer service